Welcome to Tom, our online portal, which is operated by Pro-Force Limited, part of the Pebble Group.
By continuing you use, brow and access the Tom Portal, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy Notice, govern our relationship with you, in relation to your use of this website. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use the portal.
The terms “Tom Portal”, “Tom”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website www.Tomsjobs.co.uk, with our registered business address being Hunstead House, Nickle Farm Chartham Canterbury Kent CT4 7PE, and our company registration number being 05580634.
- The content of the pages of the Tom Portal are for your general information and use only., It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, or any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Tom portal is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The Tom Portal contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- All trademarks reproduced via the Tom Portal, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of the Tom Portal may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, the Tom Portal may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
For further information on our terms and conditions, Privacy Notice or any other questions please contact our compliance department on 01227 733 880 or firstname.lastname@example.org